Revision of Ripple Studies

Thread posts

See all posts in this thread below.

• User
    • Published: 04-25-2014 09:18 am
      Updated: 04-25-2014 11:41 am
    • Here's a PDF for my third revision of ripple studies, including personality descriptors for all types, and the system in it's current form. (Including references about how I relate the Big5 and the Enneagram to this theory.) What's most important to note is that I've completely removed Intuition, Sensing, Feeling and Thinking from the theory altogether, though the cooperative and progressive types happen to be all intuitives, I am not using the divider of Thinking and Feeling anymore. (I can't find much useful/practical support for similarities between INFJ and ISFJ, and I'd like to suggest that there are little to no similarities between the two types, for example, despite having a shared F-preference. Instead I use the four dividers (Progressive vs Traditional and Cooperative vs Independent) to divide the types based on their ideological/emotional needs.

http://ripplestudies.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/ripplestudiesv3.pdf
    • Published: 04-25-2014 11:44 am
    • Wow that was an extensive amount of information. Very interesting, and I think it's very practical compared to many other typologies.

Will respond when I have read through it all.
    • Published: 05-11-2014 02:27 am
      Updated: 05-11-2014 02:28 am
    • I think this is great.

I don't think there exists any typologies which are as holistic as this one. Good job.

:clap-smiley:explanation-smiley
  • User