List of deterministic subjects

Thread posts

See all posts in this thread below.

• User
    • Published: 04-17-2014 04:58 am
      Updated: 04-29-2014 05:15 am
    • I would like this thread to be about creating a list of subjects which are to be interpreted by the Deterministic Contexualization (O).

These are subjects which are to be interpreted by the analytic thinking, in relation to logic, in relation to systems, rulesets, frameworks and related dynamics.

This list can be useful, for instance if a person identifies as having a Deterministic contextualization as their primary contextualization then being active in these subjects will probably be very rewarding.

Here is a few I think of immediately:
      * Mathematics
      * Physics
      * Engineering
      * Programming
      * Architecture (partly a organic subject when determining the esthetic and emotional appeal of design)
      * Law
      * Military (the strategy are often basen on emotional dynamics like produce fear but the execution of orders is deterministic)
    • Published: 04-28-2014 07:13 pm
    • I could see ecology being satisfying for both organics and deterministics. Same with History, maybe. Geology would seem deterministic to me.
    • Christian likes this post.
    • Published: 04-29-2014 05:12 am
    • Yes there are quite a few subjects which would be considered both organic and deterministic. I wonder if they should have a separated list or be on both lists?

Politics is another subject which I think is both organic and deterministic.
  • User