Version 0.9 of the self-reporting test released

Thread posts

See all posts in this thread below.

• User
    • Published: 09-06-2014 11:45 am
      Updated: 10-21-2014 06:33 am
    • Version 0.9 of the self-reporting test is released, you can do it here.

The type descriptions need to be updated and also the typology document, will do that soon.

This is how test-result is calculated:

0[0] +DE I prefer working towards goals where you must take mechanics of systems, rules or laws into consideration.
      0[1] -DE I prefer working towards goals where you must take peoples experience, emotions and social dynamics into consideration.

1[0] +DE I experience my emotions mostly automatic and reflexive, as a reaction to external or internal events.
      1[1] -DE I often consciously use my emotions to move myself and others into the right directions.

2[0] +DE When I am consciously working towards a goal I tend to be less aware of my emotions.
      2[1] -DE When I am consciously working towards a goal I tend to be more aware of my emotions.

3[0] +AP When doing creative activites I prefer not having any goal defined but just indiscriminately trying different ideas.
      3[1] -AP When doing creative activites I prefer having a goal defined with which you can try different ideas with.

4[0] +AP I'm often most creative when I'm doing automatic reflections on information.
      4[1] -AP I'm most creative when consciously working towards defined goals.

5[0] +AP I tend to be less creative when there are defined criterias to be met.
      5[1] -AP I tend to be more creative when there are defined critieras to be met.

6[0] +E I like goal-directed tasks more than I like to indescriminately understand and explore new information.
      6[1] -E I like to indescriminately understand and explore new information more than I like goal-directed tasks.

7[0] +E I like focusing on one goal over prolonged period of time more than attending to new information as it appears.
      7[1] -E I like attending to new information as it appears more than focusing on one goal over prolonged period of time.

8[0] +E I like to make sure activites are following the set goals.
      8[1] -E I like to update the goals for the activity if needed.

9[0] -HS When situations require my focused external attention I often forget about my internal thinking.
      9[1] -MS When situations require my focused external attention I sometimes forget about my internal thinking.
      9[2] -LS When situations require my focused external attention I rarely forget about my internal thinking.

if (DE over 0)
      if (AP over 0)
      if (E over 0)
      $type = 'CDE-AOP'
      else
      $type = 'AOP-CDE'
      endif
      else
      if (E over 0)
      $type = 'ADE-COP'
      else
      $type = 'COP-ADE'
      endif
      endif
      else
      if (AP over 0)
      if (E over 0)
      $type = 'COE-ADP'
      else
      $type = 'ADP-COE'
      endif
      else
      if (E over 0)
      $type = 'AOE-CDP'
      else
      $type = 'CDP-AOE'
      endif
      endif
      endif
      endif

Saliency is added in relation to answer to last question.
  • User