The Myers & Briggs Foundation - Judging or Perceiving
See all posts in this thread below.
Published: 06-14-2016 06:37 am
Updated: 06-15-2016 03:54 am
Myers and Briggs associates Judging with list-oriented which we do not. Otherwise it's quite similar.
- I like to have things decided.
- I appear to be task oriented.
- I like to make lists of things to do.
- I like to get my work done before playing.
- I plan work to avoid rushing just before a deadline.
- Sometimes I focus so much on the goal that I miss new information.
- I like to stay open to respond to whatever happens.
- I appear to be loose and casual. I like to keep plans to a minimum.
- I like to approach work as play or mix work and play.
- I work in bursts of energy.
- I am stimulated by an approaching deadline.
- Sometimes I stay open to new information so long I miss making decisions when they are needed."