1. Bearer of quiet introspection, hidden sea of feelings. The world of his feelings is so fine and rich that he does not need verbal reassurances of someone's love for him. Even without words he observes, who loves whom and how, who needs or doesn't need whom. His most important capability is his ability to adapt to his partner's emotions, to empathize, release emotional tension, to calm down.
2. He is usually a quiet, amicable man. Being in groups, he prefers to keep silence and watch, but among his close friends his behavior switches to the opposite—then one cannot call him too shy, because he remarks perfectly, how other people treat him, and knows how to improve their relation to him. Strives to submit other people to his own understanding of ethical and non-ethical. He never imposes his own emotions on others, but accompanies, empathizes emotions of his partner. He demonstrates specific emotional standstill. He is sure that other people need him to be quiet, calm, tranquil. He strives to be something like a "compress" other people can apply to their wounds.
3. Cannot refuse if asked to do something. This is why people often exploit him. He needs such a partner, submitting to whom, he can shield himself from excessive chores. In relations with people his interests are narrowed to a certain group, but in the objective world he is interested by absolutely everything: his intellect and skills are really omnivorous. He is scarcely capable of evaluating the quality of his work and time spent to accomplish it. Often he cannot distinguish between a triviality and what is really important. He knows what he can do but does not know what he needs to do. He cannot stay aside when other people are working, and keeps on working when other people already finished. He dislikes very much being ordered to do something new while some other things have not been yet done.
4. Critical towards his own beauty (handsomeness), will, energy. He feels much pain when criticized for these aspects. Compliments on these aspects are not accepted as ambiguous only when they are expressed face-to-face, in a mild tone, without emphasis. He needs silent or not emphasized recognition. He cannot afford being untidy.
5. Deed is the best care. His partner can provide pleasant emotions he needs from time to time through intelligence, logic, demands, and ability to protect. One needs to show up for the rendezvous on time, fulfill promises, be polite, thoughtful, and there is no need in more proofs of love or further conversations. If the smartest interlocutor explains his opinion in the form of speculations, instead of short and resolute formulations, then Dostoyevsky feels permanently dissatisfied and unhappy of being together with him. And his main requirement to his partner is: faithfulness. He does not forgive infidelity.