Methodology

Thread posts

See all posts in this thread below.

• User
    • Published: 06-26-2014 02:39 pm
    • TFR's model is dependent on a select amount of fixed anatomical features, which TFR states as evidence of type being genetic.

J Functions -

To type a person for there J functions, TFR's model is rooted in the forehead and eyebrow muscles, although he suggests that there are other clues one can look for.

Fi/Te - The Corrugator Supercilii, muscles, while used by all types, can only be moved independently of other facial muscles by Fi/Te users.

Ti/Fe - TFR states that the Procerus muscles, located between the brow, are exclusive to Fe/Ti users, and that they are the only ones that can use it to produce "M" wrinkles on the forehead. It also helps "anchor" their other facial muscles.

P Functions -

In TFR's model, the root of his methodology is located in the iris of one's eyes, more specifically one's anterior chamber depth.

Ne/Si - Has a shallow anterior chamber. *A tellltale sign of NE dom/aux is stroma "webbing" from the exterior towards the interior. Not vice versa.

Se/Ni - Has a deep anterior chamber. *Se/Ni will also exhibit Wolfflin nodules

• Published: 06-29-2014 12:27 pm
    • Interesting! Thanks for sharing. Please share anything you find about TFT because it seems hard to find information about it.

Do you have any link to them?
    • Published: 06-30-2014 12:09 am
    • Nooo unfortunately the creator of TFR is closed from the public for now. He is supposed to put up a website at some point, but it's probably gonna be a long time before that happens. I'll try to squander up some more information when I have a chance, but it's mostly from memory.

I do know hes trying to extend his model to include voice timbre, buuuuttt I honestly was a bit skeptical about that, so I didn't bother to remember the details lol.
  • User

Related

You might be interested in.